Kenya Forex Firm (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates the kenyaforexfirm.co.ke website (hereinafter referred to as the the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
a. Personally Identifiable Information:
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and address, when you:
- Register for an account
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Participate in promotions or surveys
- Request customer support
- or send us any other communication
b. Non-Personal Information:
When you visit the Website, we may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website.
Our Website uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
- Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate and improve our Website
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers,
Affiliates and Introducing Brokers
At Kenya Forex Firm, we establish relationships with various reputable companies in the finance sector to provide our clients with a broad range of financial products and services. We act as affiliates and introducing brokers for these companies, meaning we may recommend their services or products and, in turn, receive a commission or fee for any resulting customer referrals.
Our Commitment to Transparency
We believe in transparency and are committed to being upfront about our business relationships. When we provide a link to a third-party website or service, it may be an affiliate link that could potentially earn us a commission if you take certain actions such as signing up for a service or purchasing a product. These affiliations help support our website and the services we offer to you.
Your Choices and Responsibilities
While we carefully select the companies we affiliate with, it is important for you to understand that these third-party websites have their own privacy policies and practices. When you engage with any service or product provided by a third-party:
- We do not have control over, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services.
- You should review the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of any third-party website before engaging in any transaction. Understand the ways in which your information may be used by these third parties.
Ensuring Your Privacy
While we provide affiliate links, we do not share your personally identifiable information with these third parties without your express consent. We may share anonymized or aggregate data with our partners to help them understand the kinds of audiences that are interested in their products and to assist with our affiliate marketing efforts.
Your privacy matters to us. If you have any questions or concerns about our relationship with third-party websites, our role as an affiliate or introducing broker, or how your information is handled, you are encouraged to contact us directly for further information.